FINAVAL endeavours to earn the confidence of customers, charterer, seafarers and the marine industry in general, and to be recognized as a high quality, trustworthy and dependable shipping Company.
The Quality Management Policy of FINAVAL is based on offering efficient professional seaborne transportation and ship management services by ensuring compliance with contractual obligations and implicit client expectations.
To achieve the above-mentioned objectives, the Company has adopted a management system complying with UNI EN 9001 standards based on the following principles and directives:
- Complies with all mandatory requirements and legislation
- Ensures that the Company objectives are linked to customers needs and expectations
- Communicate customers needs and expectations throughout the organization
- Measure customer satisfaction and act on the results
- Systematically manage customer relationships
- Establish a clear view of the organization's future
- Set challenging goals and targets by implementing and improving the “QSE Actions plans”
- Create and sustain shared values, fairness and ethical role models at all organization levels.
- Provide people with the required resources, training and freedom so they can act with responsibility and accountability
- Inspire, encourage and recognize people's contributions to quality, by identifying constraints to their performance.
- Accept responsibility of problems and seek solutions to solve them.
- Evaluate performance compared to one’s personal goals and objectives.
- Employ a consistent organization-wide approach for a continuous improvement of the organization's performance.
- Make data accessible to those who need them.
- Make decisions and take action based on factual analysis, experience, and intuition.
- Identify, select and monitor key suppliers
- Inspire, encourage and recognize suppliers’ improvements and achievements.
- Establish joint development and improvement activities.
CEO- Giovanni Fagioli